Saturday, May 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 475



HappyUP!!!
- closest to the pin...again
Why it happened - I will be modest.......I'm GOOD!
Why it makes me happy - my brother and I did not do well in our tournament. The dough brought in for "stuffin it" a couple of times took a little bit of the steam off of the loss. Plus, it feels good to have hit a couple of exceptional golf shots.

HappyUP!!! - finding an electrician who will come out tomorrow
Why it happened - I think a breaker may have fried
Why it makes me happy - tonight, I will create some sort of adventure by not being able to live in my house.....it's 6:30 and probably still 100 degrees outside. For one night, it will be an adventure.........it could have been two nights but my electrician buddy is going to take care of me in the a.m.

HappyUP!!! - life
Why it happened - I live one?
Why it makes me happy - last night my power was out so it was sweltering.....but I McGyvered a solution to get some sleep. My bro and I didn't play well in our tournament...but had a good time. I then came home to another power outage that I thought was fixed this morning. It seems like this would be a bad day.......but, for whatever reason, I feel very lucky to be in a position that none of these things are big deals. These are luxurious problems to have and I am just feeling extremely grateful today.

No comments: