Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 485...Tuesday of a Short Week


Short week? - wait a minute.....every week is a short week for us retired folks. It doesn't mean I can't be happy for those of you who have fewer days to get to until the weekend comes.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters presentation
Why it happened - a member asked me to help him out
Why it makes me happy - I nailed it......on a topic I knew virtually nothing about prior to doing a little bit of research. I was able to take a somewhat technical topic (glaciology and the matter in which they melt) and break it into an easily understandable format.


HappyUP!!! - invitation accepted
Why it happened - I threw the invite out there
Why it makes me happy - I am going to a friend's gig on Saturday and now it is going to be more interesting

HappyUP!!! - 21 mile bike ride
Why it happened - I got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - I got out there....it's been awhile since I rode. I actually bonked a little bit which made my protein shake on the end of the ride a HappyUP!!! in itself. This is just a step in introducing exercise back into the lifestyle.



Jolly Jottings

Toastmasters Presentation
Toastmasters Guests
Toastmasters
Invitation accepted
Chipping
Gigantic invitation
21 Mile Bike ride
Smoothie after Bike ride
Bonking/exhaustion
Lunch set up

No comments: