Sunday, May 04, 2008

Pots and Pans



What's wrong with this picture? - you're right. Absolutely nothing.

Yet, why is it that I never see - people storing their pots and pans on their stove?

Perhaps it does happen - but shouldn't it be a constant if you have a matching set?

This is my first set of matching cookware - and, as I was taking it out of the boxes, I went, "geez, I am going to have to find a place for all of this stuff."


As I was unpacking the lids - I was going, "oh, and the lids." Don't you just love playing the jigsaw puzzle lid game in your pots and pan drawers? "Hmmmm...is it this lid that goes with that pot?"

Doesn't it make all the sense in the world to store these like this? - am I crazy? Go ahead and say it, I'm used to it. I've been called out for it many times. It usually ends up being crazy like a fox.

I'm also not the most fastidious housekeeper in the world - (I know...."news at 11". Hey, I'm a bachelor. What can I say? My mom was meticulous and my dad was a bit sloppy. I meet in the middle. I like it clean but can't see the win in all of that cleaning). That area under the grates by the burners has been known to have a little spillover stay on there after this meal......and probably after the next meal as well....

Voila!!! - nobody can see under the grates where the burners are with the Nutster Pot Storing method!

Also - no more searching for the right pan....it's right there in front of you....right where you need it.

What's up with this storage fetish that we have? - why have those racks hanging from the ceiling? I'm looking for the downside of this system. If you have some insight, let me know.

No comments: