Thursday, September 27, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 243....last day in Bakersfield

HappyUP!!! - solid training session
Why it happened - it's what I am paid to do
Why it makes me happy - people went out of their way to tell me that their perspectives had changed and world's have opened

HappyUP!!! - a great dinner
Why it happened - I grabbed a steak in Bakersfield
Why it makes me happy - dinner with a good friend at a great restaraunt is always a nice thing

HappyUP!!! - my co-facilitators
Why it happened - we were training together
Why it makes me happy - three people working together as a team.....and I hadn't met either of them prior to the training starting. The other two had met but not worked together. We delivered a wonderful product to the people in attendance like a well oiled unit.

No comments: