Monday, September 24, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 240

HappyUP!!! - golfing
Why it happened - we sponsored a foursome in a tournament
Why it made me happy - I only got to play about 11 holes as I had to travel. Yet, I hit the ball pretty well. I was teamed with some guys with less experience. I did a decent job of holding up the team. More importantly, I do seem to be holding on to some form improvements that I have been working on.

HappyUP!!! - a direct flight
Why it happened - ExpressJet opened a route to Bakersfield
Why it makes me happy - no more 5 hr car drives....that is not a great drive

HappyUP!!! - spending time with a new hire
Why it happened - she is going to the training that I am facilitating so we ended up on the same flight
Why it makes me happy - she will work for a manager who works for me. My one on one with the salespeople is not something that I get to do. In this case, I was able to learn more about someone that just entered the organization. I am stoked...I think she will do great.

No comments: