Tuesday, September 18, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 234.....Tues and a Fed Cut

HappyUP!!! - an unexpected Fed rate cut
Why it happened - Uncle Benny Bernanke threw in an extra quarter of a point
Why it makes me happy - it makes it easier for me to do my business. It puts the people around me in a better mood. It will instill a little confidence in my market place.

HappyUP!!! - a Dow jump of over 300 points
Why it happened - see HappyUP!!! 1
Why it makes me happy - I don't track the money every day. I did a little bit of counting tonight and today was a good day. While I don't let the extreme down days in the markets destroy me, they can be concerning. This is exactly why you must celebrate when things go right.

(WOW!!! - big HappyUP!!! principle in that last sentence. Celebrate when things go right is a key component of the HappyUP!!!)

HappyUP!!! - stuffed bell peppers
Why it happened - I am still harvesting
Why it makes me happy - I just threw some things together, tossed them in the bell pepper, and ran it through the microwave. Quick...somewhat healthy...delicious

HappyUP!!! - a thank you
Why it happened - I gave some advice on a call the other day
Why it makes me happy - I got an e-mail from someone that doesn't work for me but who caught my conference call the other day. He actually used one of the techniques.....5 times! He said it worked tremendously.....he called me a genius. Hey, he said it! Who am I to disagree?

No comments: