Thursday, September 27, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 242....Bakersfield Day 2

HappyUP!!! - helping the regional office
Why it happened - I am conducting training down at the regional office
Why it makes me happy - I like sharing my skills and learnings with the regional staff. It helps out my boss and, when you have a job, I believe one of your duties is to help your boss.

HappyUP!!! - drinks with the group I am training
Why it happened - I went down to the bar at about 9
Why it makes me happy -I like hanging out with people when on the road. Hotel rooms are rather confining. After doing a little work early in the evening rather than going out and eating a big meal, I decided to go have an appetizer and a lemonade. I was pleasantly surprised to find the group down in the lounge. They were NOT drinking lemondade...LOL....and hadn't been.

HappyUP!!! - the regional office gave me a shirt
Why it happened - I always give them a hard time about Bakersfield
Why it makes me happy - I like free stuff! They gave me a shirt with a globe and an airplane on the front. It says, "Cairo....Paris.....London.....Bakersfield." It's pretty funny....and the presentation was the highlight of my day!

No comments: