Monday, September 17, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 233

HappyUP!!! - transparency in a HappyUP!!!
Why it happened - I asked for random HappyUP!!!'s on my conference call today
Why it made me happy - one of the managers that works for me admitted that he was scared before he embarked on a project this weekend. I had prepped people that it was OK to have fear.....that they probably would have fear. He described it....described that he said to himself, "I have to do this," and said to himself, "Action!" He went onward and got a piece of business just a few minutes later. It's an issue that many pe iople have...but few will admit.

HappyUP!!! - a contestant
Why it happened - a commitment was followed through on
Why it makes me happy - we'll have a contest. It may be a one man contest...but it will be a contest and our club will send a representative to the next level

HappyUP!!! - getting gas
Why it happened - I got lucky and noticed I was on fumes
Why it makes me happy - I knew I should have got gas last night. As fate would have it, I didn't have time to stop this morning, "I can make it to my appointment." I did make it to the appointment...and then forgot about the issue. When I next noticed the gauge, I went, "oh crap!" because I knew it was close. Fortunately, I was only a mile from the refueling station.

No comments: