Wednesday, January 01, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5011 Happy New Year 2020

HappyUP!!! - Hitting balls
Why it happened -I have "resolve"
Why it makes me happy -I have a bad habit in the way I hit the ball. I am committed to getting rid of it or, at least, minimizing it.

HappyUP!!! -the Pro stopping by
Why it happened -I was on the range
Why it makes me happy -he gave me more than a few minutes to tell me exactly what I need to do. His tutelage makes sense

HappyUP!!! - Late Night guitar
Why it happened -I was listening to a set list
Why it makes me happy -I picked up a couple of cool new licks and songs that I may be able to do. Not as difficult as I would have thought

HappyUP!!! - a walk
Why it happened -I do that....
Why it makes me happy -...and I just need to do more of it. Even got a little bit of a "run" in. It's a New Year. I got an idea!!!


No comments: