Sunday, January 05, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5015

HappyUP!!! - birdie out of the box
Why it happened -a nice wedge and putt
Why it makes me happy -I LOVE a good start....even if, most of the time, it turns into "early to rise, early to rot" as was the case today. It's just nice to start off HOT!

HappyUP!!! - Ricky Gervais
Why it happened -Golden Globes
Why it makes me happy -I LOVE how he just says, "this is my last time.....I DON'T CARE!" ...and means it. His monologue was fabulous....especially the "gasps."  The Felicity Huffman joke was outrageously funny....and the silence it got was even funnier!

HappyUP!!! -Seahawks win
Why it happened -Philly had issues
Why it makes me happy -I SOOOOOO want to see them play the 49ers for the chance to get in the Super Bowl...at the Niners home!

No comments: