Monday, January 06, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5016

HappyUP!!! - drive time
Why it happened -I am on a mission
Why it makes me happy -I got a SOLID 4 cycles in today....and heard an interesting podcast with DiCraprio and Brad armPitt today. Progress

HappyUP!!! - "Finding" my license
Why it happened -I was diligent
Why it makes me happy -ALMOST freaked out when I couldn't find it in my money clip....but somehow, it had become FUSED to another card. I mean PERFECTLY fused. The magnetic strip on the back of the license looked just like it belonged on the back of the card it had attached to. NO trip to DMV for me! THAT is a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - rehearsal
Why it happened -we do that
Why it makes me happy -we had a great session with our drummer. Can't wait to play next week. It's going to be great! Also great to pick up some extra strings on the fly!

HappyUP!!! - Instapot
Why it happened -I bought one yesterday
Why it makes me happy -OK...I wish the instructions were a bit more robust. Of course, there is an app for that....which I downloaded.  Frozen salmon to lunch....a delicious lunch....in about 10 minutes. NICE!

JollyJottings

No comments: