Thursday, January 02, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5012

HappyUP!!! - Kings Game
Why it happened -I was invited
Why it makes me happy -great to spend some time with my friend...and be around the mass crowd (once in awhile). The "crowd mentality" is an interesting thing

HappyUP!!! - hitting 10 greens
Why it happened -I got some help
Why it makes me happy -I'm not there yet...far from it. It's nice to begin the New Year working on something that is DEFINITE and fairly simple

HappyUP!!! - some car runs
Why it happened - I got up early enough
Why it makes me happy - got the mileage in at the prescribed RPM's...without disturbing traffic. I will get this thing done.

HappyUP!!! - The Sound of My Voice
Why it happened -I recorded it
Why it makes me happy - Linda Ronstadt, without me thinking about it, filled a bunch of my airwaves as I grew up. It was cool to find out her life story. A very well done documentary

No comments: