Tuesday, January 14, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5024

HappyUP!!! - NCAA Game
Why it happened -I taped it
Why it makes me happy -I managed to watch it...using a lot of fast forward....and I didn't know who won ahead of time!  What a time saver!!!

HappyUP!!! -a guest
Why it happened -she was invited
Why it makes me happy -very positive vibes on this one. Can't wait for her to join!

HappyUP!!! -AB's speech
Why it happened -it's Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy -I was THRILLED to evaluate today...and got total agreement from my peers on the improvement and the opportunities for this guy to go Next Level

HappyUP!!! -Time Won't Let Me
Why it happened -I was tidying up
Why it makes me happy -there is a cool and easy little lick on this one. Not sure we will do this but it would be easy to add to the set list

No comments: