Friday, January 17, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5027

HappyUP!!! - Nuts vs Macs
Why it happened -I re-shuffled
Why it makes me happy -we had a lot of late minute changes. Great to play some family golf...to a stalemate!

HappyUP!!! - Instapot Brussel Sprouts
Why it happened -trying new things
Why it makes me happy -a lot healthier and just as tasty as how I usually make them....perfect texture!

HappyUP!!! -the pro shop
Why it happened -they made some room
Why it makes me happy -they had our back on the overflow today. Nobody had to sit out

HappyUP!!! - impossible shot....POSSIBLE
Why it happened -I have some skills
Why it makes me happy -this shot had to stay low for a long time....and then go between two trees....fade a little...then get caught up in the longer grass to slow it down....and end up 12 feet from the pin. I could have stood out there all day and not hit that shot again!

No comments: