Sunday, January 19, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5029

HappyUP!!! - finding it
Why it happened -I stopped looking
Why it makes me happy -sometimes...you find it when you surrender (<---yeah ...remember="" a="" about="" and="" back="" blended="" by="" entrance.="" fallen="" floor="" for="" had="" hand="" i="" in="" it="" just="" line...not="" my="" new="" of="" one="" order="" out="" p="" that="" the="" this="" to="" was="" with="">
HappyUP!!! -batteries plus
Why it happened -they were open
Why it makes me happy -OK...not the perfect trip (their problem with a new system)...but it beat going to where I thought I would HAVE to go for this fix. PLUS...I have a feature on my phone that had NEVER worked before!

HappyUP!!! -49ers win
Why it happened -they just kick butt
Why it makes me happy -we got skin in the game for a Super Bowl!!!...FINALLY!!!

HappyUP!!! - football hosts
Why it happened -I was invited
Why it makes me happy -great hanging with the guys and wives...and the InstantPot ribs? Oh yeah... I will make some of those. Why not? That meat just dripped off the bone!

No comments: