Tuesday, December 31, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 5010

HappyUP!!! - Weight
Why it happened -I weigh
Why it makes me happy - a bit higher than last New Years Eve....but less than it was in the last month by a bit! Made it through the holidays with no blow up. Strategies being employed to get where I need to be in Q1 2020

HappyUP!!! -Happy New Year!!!
Why it happened -NY New Year
Why it makes me happy -in bed by 10 and ready to enjoy the first day of 2020!

HappyUP!!! - a walk
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy - I ran across a buddy of mine along the way. Got some good pace in as well as a brief run.

HappyUP!!! - Sacramento Fireworks
Why it happened -they do that
Why it makes me happy -they did it at 9 pm! Which proves what I have alway said, "A New Year can be at any time...or any day...make it work to your convenience...not someone else's!"

No comments: