Friday, January 10, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5020

HappyUP!!! - 40 yard pitch in on one
Why it happened -I have SOME skills
Why it makes me happy - this gem was just struck perfectly...flighted just the way I wanted it...took the break...and gently fell in the cup. What a lovely start!

HappyUP!!! - 3 more birdies
Why it happened -mostly putts
Why it makes me happy - 18, 20, and 12 footers are not ones you make all the time. It also helps to birdie the 9th AND the 18th...THAT does not happen often but it is profitable

HappyUP!!! - quick fix to my headcovers
Why it happened -I'm a touch crafty
Why it makes me happy - building these babies to last for awhile

HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened -I cook
Why it makes me happy - FABULOUS way to start my day and stay full. The salad with the oil and vinegar at the end of the day was some pretty tasty eating as well



No comments: