Thursday, January 09, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5019

HappyUP!!! - Chicago (the documentary)
Why it happened - lazy day
Why it makes me happy -this band was ALL OVER my heaviest music listening days. Nice to have the history all put right in front of me

HappyUP!!! - morning rain
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy -didn't see this in the forecast. It was a nice little break in a rather dry forecast. It's supposed to be THAT time of year

HappyUP!!! -NCGA
Why it happened -I inquired
Why it makes me happy -they are so screwed up right now...poor things. Yet, they got back to me promptly. Impressive!

HappyUP!!! -leftovers
Why it happened -I cooked the other day
Why it makes me happy -oh man!!!...I am digging this cooking more thing. Resolution? Nah...just something I like doing



No comments: