Friday, January 03, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5013

HappyUP!!! - a service request
Why it happened -I'm of service
Why it makes me happy -wasn't sure that I could help this client....now I am. Can't wait to train this person in ways in which the mind works

HappyUP!!! -2 birdies
Why it happened -great shots and putts
Why it makes me happy -birdies are the name of the game. I'm hitting more greens. It is the pathway to more of them. The seal has been broken from the lid for 2020

HappyUP!!! - getting a pesky response off my list
Why it happened -it's the New Year
Why it makes me happy -I will either get something signed off on...or I will get some assistance. I'm good with either.

HappyUP!!! -  getting caught up
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - it didn't take long, was fairly easy, and now I am on top of things!

No comments: