Sunday, January 12, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5022

HappyUP!!! - AAA
Why it happened -I have coverage
Why it makes me happy -considering where I was and the time it was, it was amazing to get bailed out like I did....and I APPRECIATE it!!!

HappyUP!!! - favor for a friend
Why it happened -I have a truck
Why it makes me happy -always like to help out when I can

HappyUP!!! - new sheets
Why it happened -I ordered them
Why it makes me happy -.....last night! WOW!!! Love these! Super soft and inexpensive. THAT is a winning combo for slumber

HappyUP!!! - receiving a favor
Why it happened -he cared
Why it makes me happy -this dude really helped me figure out how to get my sound ready to go live tomorrow night. A million thanks!!! My big amp is once again in play!

JollyJottings
Finding my battery bump box


No comments: