Saturday, January 11, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5021

HappyUP!!! - bro's house
Why it happened -party time
Why it makes me happy -always great to share time with the family

HappyUP!!! - the drone
Why it happened -I brought it along
Why it makes me happy -it's a Mason favorite! If it's approved by him, it makes me happy

HappyUP!!! - 49er win
Why it happened -they are goooood!
Why it makes me happy -the once proud franchise?....it's proud again. I don't think ANYONE saw them being the dominant team that they are. One more home win....and it's Super Bowl time again!

HappyUP!!! - Grocery Outlet
Why it happened -I needed a couple of quick things
Why it makes me happy -great little in and out with no hassle. Not my usual place but it was great!

JollyJottings

FREE stuff! - I have some nice dough on my cash rewards. It covered my entire order tonight!

No comments: