Wednesday, April 10, 2019

BreakUP!!! With Sugar FREE COURSE

(Originally posted 3/24/2019)

Alright - I am going to make this really easy for you.

Sugar - it’s BAD! Horrid!

If I saw a kid - with a soda in one hand and a cigarette in the other and I could make him give up one?

I don’t know which - one I would choose.

Yeah - I am that serious about it.  I’ve done enough research for myself. I gave it up in October 2018.

If you need to do the research - it’s out there. People have written more extensively on it than I am going to.

The changes? - Dramatic

I will expand on this topic- in the future but I just got through giving a talk about this and several audience members wanted to know more.

Here is the link to the free course that I took -   I don’t think there are any catches to that “free” part.

Will power alone - is unlikely to get you through this. Eric Edmeades 7 day course is only 10-15 minutes a day for 7 days. Once you get through that time frame, you will be fine. You CAN do this!

I will add one thing - you are LIKELY to screw up at some point. I did. 3 days in I ate two chocolate chip cookies that just came out of an oven. Hey, it’s sugar and it’s addictive. You will make mistakes. Who cares?  Don’t beat yourself up. Just get back on the horse and ride again.

Here is the good news - I have been in a lot of “sugary situations” since then (think about it....passing out Halloween Candy....the holidays....etc) and I wasn’t even tempted.

I changed my thoughts - which, over time, changed my BELIEFS. The change in beliefs made it EASY to change my ACTION (avoiding sugar). In the Neuro Linguistic Programming world, I am told that what I did was a “re-frame.”

I now see sugar as - RAT POISON. Prior to this course, I don’t even want to tell you what my sugar consumption was....from the obvious ice cream and candies to the subtle ways BIG SUGAR has injected into your everyday food supply.

People ask -“don’t you want a little treat once in awhile?”

HELL NO!!! - how could RAT POISON be a treat! It is an easy and reflexive answer that I don’t even think about.

“Scott, you are special. I couldn’t do that” - while I will agree with you on the point that I am special in many ways.....I am a commoner in this area. ANYBODY can do this.  Check back with me. Let me know how you did.

I hope - I help you get rid of some ailments and got you on your way to the best life you could imagine....pain free...drug free.

No doctor - is going to recommend giving up sugar to cure your arthritis, for example. First, they took no nutrition training in med school. Second - they are trained to prescribe medicine. That is all backed by Big Pharma.  If no sugar means NO DRUGS, sign me up! The only thing worse for you than sugar is the drug or drug combinations you end up with due to high blood pressure, cholesterol, arthritis, etc and managing how all of those awful things interact with your body.

WARNING - a nasty side effect to giving up sugar is that you probably are going to lose some weight.

No comments: