Sunday, April 28, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4661

THAT is how ya do it!
HappyUP!!! - Salmon Wellington                       
Why it happened - Joe Fortes does it right
Why it makes me happy - been the first chance I have had to sit down to a formal dinner in this town. GREAT CHOICE! The food and the company could not be better

HappyUP!!! - Lebanese lunch
Why it happened - the gang was going there
Why it makes me happy - NOPE! It would not have been my choice...but it was delicious! I don’t know what I had on top of the cabbage...the choice was “beef” so, yeah, it was beef. Good though!

HappyUP!!! - Marisa back
Why it happened - it’s her school
Why it makes me happy - I am thrilled at the amount of time she has spent with us so far. We will get another dose tomorrow. It’s been a great trip!

HappyUP!!! - Sunday Driving
Why it happened - it comes up once a week
Why it makes me happy- this town is a little funky with it’s layout. The driving was LAID back today. Easy like a Sunday morning!


No comments: