Saturday, April 27, 2019

HappyUP!!!Day 4660

HappyUP!!! - lunch                            
Why it happened - a happenstance
Why it makes me happy - with meetings on campus, most of the venues were closed...well...except for that one on the first floor that had the line out the door.....for basically pizza. Pizza!!! If I was that hungry, I would chew my arm off first ...let alone settle for pizza! Or, I’d say, “I guess this is my intermittent fast day!”  But, I didn’t feel like fasting. I took the road less travelled. I ventured on to the 3rd floor that was scarcely populated and came across a LOVELY toasted ham and cheese on a croissant!

HappyUP!!! - chauffeur to the star 
Why it happened - I had a rental car
Why it makes me happy - I can add that to my list of things that I have done. It is something that I wouldn’t have made a big deal of in the past. Yet, it is a big deal! It was an honor and a privilege. I am a lucky person

HappyUP!!! - “we like the casual look”
Why it happened - I dressed down
Why it makes me happy - it was a good reminder on how to take compliments. I shall compliment the one who gave me a deserved “whack on the side of the head” in that regard.

HappyUP!!! - permission to look at things differently
Why it happened - I paid attention
Why it makes me happy- it is really interesting the kind of thinking that occurs when you get outside of your inner circle.....and I have a great inner circle! My stock price got a huge bump yesterday.

HappyUP!!! - healing a person
Why it happened - practice
Why it makes me happy - I felt it...he felt it...problem gone. It was of no surprise to me either.

JollyJottings

No comments: