Tuesday, April 02, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4635


HappyUP!!! - my evaluator                         
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - it can be hard to evaluate me...not for one of our newer members. She gave me some great stuff to work on before I give this speech at the next contest level. Awesome job by her! Fantastic to see and hear!

HappyUP!!! - a new member and a guest
Why it happened - we are attractive
Why it makes me happy - love this guy and his family. It was great to see him visit us a couple of months ago. Even better that he is now going to be a part of the group.  The guest was an added surprise....and a former Toastmaster herself!

HappyUP!!! - chattin with China
Why it happened - I gave a good review
Why it makes me happy - nice to get a call from this gentleman. We have each other’s contact information. This could be interesting.


No comments: