Monday, April 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4641 SUPERHappyUP!!! Day


HappyUP!!! - Zone Qualifier               
Why it happened - we qualified to get here
Why it makes me happy - fog lifted LITERALLY at our tee time. I had the ball nicely in play off the tee all day. Hit a fabulous fairway bunker shot. My brother tossed in a birdie. I nearly missed holing out for eagle. We got down to shirt sleeves due to the impeccable weather. We didn’t play that well and we still ended up upper middle of pack for day 2.  Dinner with our partners was outstanding with a good time had by all.  I am very OPTIMISTIC about tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - Lovers Point
Why it happened - it’s where our hotel is
Why it makes me happy - gorgeous day to be out watching the ocean do it’s thing, climb around on the rocks, catch the surfers, do a little juggling.

HappyUP!!! - NCAA Finals
Why it happened - it’s that March Madness finale
Why it makes me happy - I WON THE POOL! Are you kidding me?!?! Just need to take that momentum into tomorrow!

HappyUP!!! - study time
Why it happened - had some time to kill
Why it makes me happy- there was a heads up for what my next two weeks will look like. I got some great ideas as I was doing my review of materials. 


No comments: