Sunday, April 14, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4647 MASTERS Sunday!!!

It's the only - hard wired sporting event in my calendar. It was interesting to watch it in the morning due to a change to avoid impending weather. It all led too....


HappyUP!!! - Tiger is back!!!                                   
Why it happened - lots of guts and work
Why it makes me happy -OK, back in the day, I was not a Tiger fan.....because he was sooooo good. He ran away with  major events (the ones I watch) and, hence, eliminated the reason I would watch...for the drama. Fantastic to see him back in form. It also says something about forgiveness amongst the population due to his indiscretions in the past. He was allowed redemption 

HappyUP!!! - Townhall meeting
Why it happened - we do those occasionally
Why it makes me happy -I wondered why we were having one so soon. It became evidently clear shortly into the program. It's that good ol politics stuff!

HappyUP!!! - shop open tomorrow
Why it happened - outside event
Why it makes me happy - I need my clubs for travel! Oopsie...kind of forgot today

HappyUP!!! - meeting M.E.
Why it happened -the town hall
Why it makes me happy- heard a lot about him. Seems like a nice guy. Great to see someone so involved.

No comments: