Wednesday, April 24, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4657

HappyUP!!! - coffee                                   
Why it happened -it’s what I do
Why it makes me happy - it was brief...but a fun chat with my buddy this morning. Great start to an epic day

HappyUP!!! - easy travels 
Why it happened - I was on the move
Why it makes me happy - plenty of opportunity for hassles....not a one. Things all went beyond expectation

HappyUP!!! - Taylor 224 ce-K DLX
Why it happened - it’s what I picked up
Why it makes me happy - THIS is one FINE piece of wood that will be my company for the next few days. She/he has a bright, happy tone. Can’t wait to get out where I can bang it a bit harder.

HappyUP!!! - people I sat next to
Why it happened - I was forced into proximity
Why it makes me happy- I’m not a big “talk to strangers” person. Ran across a couple of interesting dudes today....learned some cool trivia too!



No comments: