Sunday, April 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4654

King of the Eggs

HappyUP!!! - Sun on my back                                  
Why it happened -yard work
Why it makes me happy - got the ol rototiller out today...man, that thing is a BEAST! (in the best of ways). It fired up on the first pull! It was perfect weather to get a little color. I think I was exposed just long enough. Might be feeling a little something on me tonight...nothing major. What a day to be in the garden
"I got one....noooo....two!"

HappyUP!!! - Home Depot/Walmart 
Why it happened - Easter Sunday?
Why it makes me happy - I went early....not ridiculously early...and got what I was looking for at both places (along with some fun stuff) and I was in and out and back home so I could.....

HappyUP!!! - .....get the first tomatoes in
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - I didn't go too crazy. I just put in a few to get started. THEN, I started to get inspired about some possibilities. Lots on my plate coming up. I'll sneak in a little more time tomorrow. Nutter Farms is back in business!

HappyUP!!! - Easter supper
Why it happened - it's a thing
Why it makes me happy- what a delicious meal at my nephew's house. I got to watch the little one keep saying, "found one," as he identified another treasure on his hunt. Juggling proved to be somewhat entertaining. I may have recruited one to the fold.

Finally -
I won't go into detail....but finding something IMPORTANT....on about the 8th look through the place it was supposed to be all along! Yes, it was the definition of insanity to keep looking there... but it HAD to be there. My system for storage WILL change!!!

No comments: