Friday, April 26, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4659

HappyUP!!! - a regression                         
Why it happened - training
Why it makes me happy - the trip on this orb has been stellar so far. Today, I found a little sweet spot that is going to enhance the journey. A memory that touched a feeling that I can re-access without the memory. Expanding my range

HappyUP!!! - did I get a request?
Why it happened - I made a comment
Why it makes me happy - I just may have an opportunity thrown my way. It is one that will benefit me if it comes to pass but, more importantly, will be of tremendous value to many others

HappyUP!!! - a German girl
Why it happened - I was performing service
Why it makes me happy - it was an absolute honor to have brought that much joy to another person...a relative stranger...tears of joy running down her face...as she travelled in her mind to a town that she is unlikely to have visited in a long time

HappyUP!!! - nice commuting
Why it happened - lucky? Wavz?
Why it makes me happy- absolutely no hassle at all. I even got recognized as the on site parking expert and was able to assist a fellow classmate. Being useful

JollyJottings

No comments: