Monday, April 29, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4662

Just Another Day in the Life!
 HappyUP!!! - McGyvering                            
Why it happened - there are some things I’m on top of
Why it makes me happy - I get to the venue about an hour early....which is ON TIME considering the importance of this deal. I get one foot out of the rental car and....POP...the key button on my jacket snags and flies to the parking lot floor. No worries...no stress...I pop the trunk, go to my toiletries kit, the sewing kit is there and, thanks to Ms Wolf’s teachings from Bachelor Living back in high school, I pop that baby back on. Easy. Now...what if I had been like most people? THAT stress on a day like today may have sent them over the edge.
Getting accolades from rock stars!






HappyUP!!! - getting the certification 
Why it happened - I did more than a bit of work
Why it makes me happy - this gives me the final, formal thing I need to begin helping people at an entirely new level and REALLY “giving them permission and encouragement to see things differently.”

HappyUP!!! - The Chefs Boil
Why it happened - it was down the street
Why it makes me happy - OK...this place didn’t look like much from the outside. BUT, that bucket of shrimp with the mixture of Asian sauces? TO DIE FOR! Nice and messy too. I should have worn the bib!

HappyUP!!! - finding the new hotel
Why it happened - Waze
Why it makes me happy- for whatever reason, Waze decided to be silent...not a good thing in a strange town. The route, however, was mostly a string of straight shots. Drove right to my next habitat!



No comments: