Wednesday, September 26, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4447


HappyUP!!! - morning errands
Why it happened -I got it moving
Why it makes me happy -bam...bam...bam...knocked em off...stores had what I needed. Traffic light...no delays

HappyUP!!! - a serendipitous ride
Why it happened -I got a call
Why it makes me happy - needed to pick up my car...my partner was heading in that direction. Easy peeasy.  Car decision my have gotten inspiration it needed

HappyUP!!! - pretty solid golf
Why it happened -skills and training
Why it makes me happy - 4 sandies ...a PURE FW bunker 6 iron...smoked 4 iron...score could have been better...nice trajectory to the game

HappyUP!!! - putter repair
Why it happened - head pro took a peek
Why it makes me happy- E took it in the back...did some bending for me...had it all done while I teed off on one. I like the new setup. It will take a touch more getting used to but it's going to work

JollyJottings
Trip to the tailor
Office depot had my stuff
Nice little stretch
Up early
drive/hybrid 1...cute pitch 2...3 wood 3...drive/hybrid/wedge hitting stick/birdie 4...sandy after getting"raked" 5...cute sandie 6...sandie 8...6 iron out of fw bunker 9..4 iron 12...drive/wedge 13...9 iron 14...wedge 15...6 iron 17...grinding 18 after hitting tree off tee
Eric fixing my putter...Jim noticing
Likeing the putter adjustment
Not that hot...and a pleasant walk
Not too sore after yesterday's pounding
Putting the golf together


No comments: