Monday, September 10, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4431


HappyUP!!! - some cool licks
Why it happened -I was YouTubing
Why it makes me happy -man...one was so simple, why didn't I already know this one? No matter, I do now and it sounds cool

HappyUP!!! - Psych U
Why it happened -I stay tuned
Why it makes me happy - though there were some technical issues, I got some information that was good. I can see some space on an issue where things are taken a bit to stoically....as in many other parts of life

HappyUP!!! - setting up the meeting for someone
Why it happened - I take initiative
Why it makes me happy - hey, I always want to help....then someone else did some pitching in...then the original person carried it over the line. THAT is some nice team work where it's not on one person.


No comments: