Saturday, September 01, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4422


HappyUP!!! - cammo wear
Why it happened - I had some
Why it makes me happy -I fit right in with the crowd at this event. I was wondering

HappyUP!!! - printer back on line
Why it happened -I did some fiddling
Why it makes me happy -hey, it's a pain when you can't print!

HappyUP!!! -seeing the old gang
Why it happened -a celebration of life
Why it makes me happy -the reason for the event was ANYTHING but happy. The celebration was great. Fabulous to run into 

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy-

JollyJottings
Mary...Linda S...Denise...Rog and Cin....Michelle
Pen podcast

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Blockchain wallet is the second largest cryptocurrency as per the daily trading volume in the market. While working on Blockchain wallet, users get into trouble like password issues, login issues, etc. If you need steps and answers related to all errors in instant time. You should be talking to the team of skilled professionals who are there to assist you.Just connect with the team via calling on Blockchain toll-free number (833) 993-0690 which is always functional and the team is ready to guide you in every possible manner. Reach them and enjoy Blockchain hassle-free and in a plain sailing manner.

More info visit:

Blockchain customer care number
blockchain technology is a future in 2020