Friday, September 07, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4428


HappyUP!!! - Willie doing Sinatra
Why it happened -Spotify
Why it makes me happy -what an interesting twist to two of my fringe favorites. Awesome that I can sample that with no extra expense

HappyUP!!! - Navigating Kindle
Why it happened -I had an idea
Why it makes me happy -I LOVE to make notes in books. It's a little different in the Kindle. Plus, I own an older one so I may be limited. The cool thing is I figured out how to print them out

HappyUP!!! - Portia the Cat assistance
Why it happened - her bushy tail
Why it makes me happy -for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to make that one screen pop up. Then Portia comes along with that big ol tail and brushes across my screen....voila...they MAGIC screen opened and I figured out what she had done. Thanks, P!!!!


JollyJottings
Willie doing Sinatra
18 with Russ
Getting it done early
Finding a way to navigate Kindle so I can print my notes
Discovering how to get to "Go To" on Kindle.....my cat did it

No comments: