Tuesday, September 25, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4446


HappyUP!!! - going long
Why it happened - inspiration
Why it makes me happy -OK...I'm proud of myself today. I got out there and just couldn't stop. Now...tomorrow? Hmmmmmmm...I'll get back to you

HappyUP!!! - P2 stepping in
Why it happened - he wanted another shot
Why it makes me happy -love it when we get at least 2 speeches in. LOVE the initiative

HappyUP!!! - TD scoring a win
Why it happened -she was good
Why it makes me happy - first time we heard from this new member...and she killed it!


1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Are you unable to receive money in Jaxx? Do you know the reason behind this error? If no, take fruitful assistance from the skilled and experienced technicians who have great knowledge about Jaxx and can remove all sort of queries in the least possible time. To get in touch with the technicians, you can dial Jaxx toll-free number and avail quality and usable solutions from the bunch of superb technicians. For more details in a stepwise manner, you can call on our helpdesk number which is active 24/7 to handle the queries.