Sunday, September 09, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4430


HappyUP!!! - Adam Ant
Why it happened - I was doing a search
Why it makes me happy - how amazing is technology? I just had to do a little re-visit to my childhood.  Sure, I winced a bit...THAT was entertainment? LOL...hey, now I know where my proclivity for campiness comes from

HappyUP!!! - great 5 miler
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -just had the most enjoyable stress free stroll in the most pleasant of weather. No worries about having to make it to a tee time....ahhhhh....the life

HappyUP!!! - weight loss
Why it happened - I was mindful last week
Why it makes me happy - not sure if I will stay with it, but I know exactly why this happened this week. For anyone that has ever tried to effect their weight, they will tell you it doesn't always work like that.

HappyUP!!! -NFL begins
Why it happened - obnoxious tradition
Why it makes me happy- I don't care about it one iota (yep, I said IOTA)




No comments: