Monday, September 03, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4424


HappyUP!!! - got the stuff printed
Why it happened - I keep battling
Why it makes me happy - my wifi is not allowed to drive me crazy....though it's doing it's best. It may be temporary but I won again today!

HappyUP!!! - a great read
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -who knew that  a little story about a Dragon could be so impactful. Perhaps I will do a piece on it here.

HappyUP!!! - little par save on 18
Why it happened -I'm a grinder
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE that, even on a tough day, I am always in there fighting till the end. The best stuff had sailed far from shore long before...long third shot to 18...not likely this was going to be a great strike....but I put a pretty good hit on it. It just went right. The pitch and the putt coming back were pretty sweet. Made us some $$$$

JollyJottings

No comments: