Wednesday, September 05, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4426


HappyUP!!! - I got a fan!
Why it happened -I was noodling on the porch
Why it makes me happy -had someone standing on the sidewalk taking in the show...and actually coming up "on stage" to tell me how appreciative he was. 

HappyUP!!! - Tacos!!!
Why it happened -Carolinas
Why it makes me happy - c'mon.....this is ALWAYS a treat for me.  I just love those shredded beef beauties with the green sauce!

HappyUP!!! - important exchanges
Why it happened -I reached out
Why it makes me happy - some wonderful things can happen when you express a little interest. This is going to lead to some positive stuff!!!

HappyUP!!! - hearing from an old buddy
Why it happened - I was missed
Why it makes me happy- it was great getting the 411/update on things

JollyJottings
The ParkWorker "why did ya drive here"
Toilet
Organizing the holy space
New challenge coming

No comments: