Sunday, September 16, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4437


HappyUP!!! - Another Nutter Day
Why it happened - the numbers just work like that
Why it makes me happy -I am soooo fortunate to not only have a family that plays golf, plays golf well, and I get to have them as partners!

HappyUP!!! - leaf blowing
Why it happened - I was having fun
Why it makes me happy - got done at "the office." I had my hand cordless blower (get this)...in my HAND!  I decided to give it a try on the leaf accumulation. See, I got it for Xmas last year and the leaves were pretty much gone. Gave it a little trial today....BAM! Yep, it is going to get the job done this fall season. Probably on once charge

HappyUP!!! - Pars on 1, 9, and 18
Why it happened - tricks
Why it makes me happy - BAD hitting today.  Off to a good start...made an incredible shot on the important 9th hole, and a cute little "bladey putt" on 18 to seal things up.  Made it happen when it counted!

HappyUP!!! - responses to my request
Why it happened - I'm the Toastmaster this week
Why it makes me happy- it's only Sunday and my meeting is basically set! I will have all tomorrow to just add spice!

JollyJottings

Chase Bank and TraderJoes
Egg and Taco meat scramble
Morning action
New checklist
Great new chord progression...start to day

No comments: