Thursday, December 26, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2960


HappyUP!!! - 2 skins
Why it happened - a few birdies
Why it makes me happy - we don't often play a skins game with the big group.  It was nice to clean up and offset other losses during the day

HappyUP - Coconut Oil
Why it happened - I do that on occasion
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE how this stuff works....especially in the winter when conditions are a bit dry.  WONDERFUL product

HappyUP!!! - old buddies
Why it happened - Christmas week
Why it makes me happy - great to have a couple of old pals out as guests on this lazy, post-Christmas Day Thursday

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - it's how we roll here
Why it makes me happy - yes, we are facing a drought (which will make NO ONE happy)....but...might as well enjoy the weather before we possibly suffer for it

No comments: