Tuesday, December 03, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2937


HappyUP!!! - Carissa
Why it happened - TM
Why it makes me happy - WOW!....it just jazzes me to no end to see some go from "there"....to "here" in just a few speeches.  She will knock this presentation out of the park when she does it for her class

HappyUP!!! - Sherri
Why it happened - TM
Why it makes me happy - expected so much more from her talent level....and the experience she went through...and her talent level.....BUT....STILL......it was a TREMENDOUSLY entertaining speech. Can't wait until she tightens it all up a bit and breaks this one down for some future presentations

HappyUP!!! - Table Topics
Why it happenned - Kathy C
Why it makes me happy - GREAT idea today for table topics.  I got a lot of "crap" for my presentation.....but I got the W as best today...LOL.  FUN!!!

No comments: