Saturday, December 07, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2941


HappyUP!!! - Pearl Harbor Day
Why it happened - Empire building attempt
Why it makes me happy - GREAT day to honor that we wish never happened

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 1
Why it happened - a great putt
Why it makes me happy - my partner had already made a great putt for birdie....I slapped one on as well. THAT is a great start!!!

HappyUP!!! - partner birdie on 18
Why it happened - the dude stood up
Why it makes me happy - he made a BAD mistake on 17....something a player of his caliber would rarely do...I KNOW he felt bad about it...but he did not let that effect him.....and he just stood up and knocked that birdie putt in on 18....a thing of beauty...and a bacon saver!

JJ

Hybrid/8 iron/putt/BIRDIE 1...pitch/putt 2...hybrid/pitch/putt 3...drive/hybrid 4....putt 5...drive/bunker shot/putt/SANDIE 7...4 iron 8...pitch shot 9....5 iron 12...pitch 13...hybrid/9 iron/putt 14...drive/wedge 15....drive 16....6 iron 17....hybrid/wedge 18

Not THAT cold
Auburn football game
Partner birdie on 18
Everyone played OK

No comments: