Monday, December 23, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2957


HappyUP!!! - a night time delivery
Why it happened - I got Santa'd
Why it makes me happy - some nice snacks and other goodies!

HappyUP!!! - Glasses adjustment
Why it happened - new glasses
Why it makes me happy - my gal got it done.....office was on my way to the next venue on a busy day...perfect

HappyUP!!! - Jimboys
Why it happened - it was near my venue
Why it makes me happy - I don't do much "junk food".....actually, I'm not thinking one can call Jimboy's junk food anyway.  THAT breakfast taco was DA BOMB!

HappyUP!!! - finding last minute treasures
Why it happened - stumbled upon
Why it makes me happy - the smallest things can be the most fun.....THESE items will definitely qualify. I was stoked when I came across them

JJ
Glasses adjustment
Trip to the Hobby Lobby
Finding a last minute trinket or two
Wrapping paper

No comments: