Monday, December 16, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2950

Horrible Picture!!!.....I'll try to do better
when I heat up the leftovers tomorrow.....
...and I will be eating the leftovers tomorrow!  All
I can say is....if it looks good to you like this....oh man....wait
until you make it in person!!!

HappyUP!!! Alfred Portale's Tagliatelli with Bay Scallops, Ruby Shrimp and Squid
Why it happened - I had some TV going on in the background
Why it makes me happy - when I heard the name, Alfred Portale, I tuned in....in a hurry. Nope...this isn't a cheap dish...it's a special one for the holidays. BUT....if you like scallops, shrimp, and calamari/squid.......OH MY FREAK!....and...to think...most pastas are actually better when re-heated! Looking forward to tomorrow!

HappyUP!!! - The Fresh Market
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE this store. I don't go there enough.  They had everything I needed...they even went into the back to get me the squid I needed that wasn't in the meat case!

HappyUP!!! - great med experience
Why it happened - minor stuff
Why it makes me happy - got to visit 2 of my providers.....and everything is on the improvement. No knives involved in the short term!!!




No comments: