Friday, December 20, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2954


HappyUP!!! - my city
Why it happened - road work
Why it makes me happy - after hal a year of a massive repaving project....they had to come back and cut around a manhole to do some work in front of my house.  They didn't finish so they had to put one of those big metal plates and do a temporary asphalt around it. BAM! BAM! BAM!....every time a car went by (not sure why people wouldn't swerve around it).  SOOOOOOOO thankful they came back today, finished up, and sealed off their workd

HappyUP!!! - new glasses
Why it happened - it's an annual thing
Why it makes me happy - a new outlook on life

-HappyUP!!! STUFFED it on 18
Why it happened - I got skillz
Why it makes me happy - when you can toss a 5 iron in....from 180...when it is all on the line...to within 2 feet of the pin....yeah...that is a good way to finish up the day

HappyUP!!! - It's a Wonderful Life
Why it happened - they run it
Why it makes me happy - got to check that one off the list for the holiday season. Great perspective reminder.....and...always amazed on how the peeps that made that film "got it" ...timeless

JJ

5 iron STUFFED on 18....nasty opponent making a long putt on 18 that he thought meant something but meant nothing

New glasses
Great little errands run
Shorts in Dec
Getting a little battery time on the P
It's a Wonderful Live

No comments: