Wednesday, December 18, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2952


HappyUP!!! - great surgery news
Why it happened - got a buddy
Why it makes me happy - the experimental surgery seemed to go well

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 10
Why it happened - 4 good shots
Why it makes me happy - THAT was a hell of a putt

HappyUP!!! - 2 putt on 9
Why it happened - I take chances
Why it makes me happy - when you put your second shot on the top shelf with the pin on the bottom shelf....and you really need a two putt....it ain't gonna happen that often....UNLESS you take the risk of leaving it on the top shelf....got it down and saved some dough

HappyUP!!! - 18
Why it happened - me and bro were down
Why it makes me happy - bro damn near holed the birdie from back of the green.....and I managed to clean up the rest to save us some dough! GREAT MATCH today with bro as partner

JJ

Coffee
Grocery
Great surgery news
Drive/hybrid/wedge 1....pitch 2....drive/hybrid/birdie look on tough 3...punch 7 on 4...beat that 8 on 5....drive/wedge 6....drive/pitch 7....5 iron/greenie 8....drive/2 putt 9.....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 10....drive/7 iron/birdie look 11...pitch 12....8 iron 13....hybrid/wedge/lip out birdie 14....drive/bunker shot 15...wedge/putt 16....flop shot 17....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 18
Weather

No comments: