Wednesday, December 11, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2945


HappyUP!!! - Xmas brekko meeting
Why it happened - tradition
Why it makes me happy - GREAT fellowship....wonderful idea about a 1 minute "go around" regarding appreciation

HappyUP!!! - 34 on the front nine
Why it happened - I have enlisted a little outside coaching
Why it makes me happy - the front is the tough side at our course. Two under is pretty darn good this time of year due to conditions. NOPE....couldn't bring it home for "complete round"...but I like where I am going with the new coaching

HappyUP!!! - fun with brother
Why it happened - sometimes he is my opponent
Why it makes me happy - I was getting his money on the front 9.........but our team faded on the back....drinks on me.  I am just blessed for the quality time. I ALWAYS appreciate something I have got going on that very few have.  GOLF....greatest game of all

JJ

Gift exchange
Wonderful fellowship
Great exercise on appreciating the person next to you
Putt/Birdie 1....drive/7 iron/putt/near birdie 2....drive/3 wood/pitch/putt/BULLET 3...drive/3 wood chance to put it on the par 5 in 2 on 4....9 iron/BIRDIE GREENIE 5....drive/6 iron 7....5 iron/BIRDIE 8...drive/7 iron 9.....34 on front side......drive/hybrid 10....drive/bunker shot 11....drive 13...drive 14...punch shot 15....fabulous par 17...nice little shot out of the canal on 18
Great match today
Golfing with brother
Warm weather in the afternoon in midst of cold snap

No comments: