Monday, December 09, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2943


HappyUP!!! - birthday dinner
Why it happened - a new addition to the b-day dinner rotation
Why it makes me happy - I have a new neice-in-law....which means....another family dinner celebration. THAT was some of the best prime rib and taters I have ever had....forget about being homemade....I am talking...as GOOD as it gets!

HappyUP!!! - new great neice
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - she just RAN to me....and everyone said, "yeah...she was excited to know you would be here tonite!"  Yeah....she is a little heart melter!

HappyUP!!! - great workout
Why it happened - I did it yesterday
Why it makes me happy - LOVE the feeling today

HappyUP!!! - tire help
Why it happened - I got friends in the business
Why it makes me happy - LOVE it when I can set up do business with a buddy of mine.

HappyUP!!! - vision
Why it happened - had to clear something up
Why it makes me happy - EZ fix...so easy...too easy


No comments: