Saturday, December 21, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2955


HappyUP!!! - CandleUP!!!
Why it happened - Winter Solstice
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE when the season formally changes...my house smells soooo good because of it. I was a fire hazard tonight

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 7
Why it happened - fab decision and execution
Why it makes me happy - 7 is a tough hole...drive not in best of positions...but not the worst...."do I take it upstairs and go over the tree...or downstairs underneath for a low LONG running hook?"...I went with the safer latter shot...and got a birdie out of it...booyah

HappyUP!!! - stuffin it
Why it happened - I got skillz
Why it makes me happy - I put it inside the flagstick on 1 an 6...and almost on 11...had great stuff goin on today

HappyUP!!! - getting the W
Why it happened - partners
Why it makes me happy - I carried us though 13.....then my partner woke up and took it from there...LOVE the good Dr G-mac as a partner on any day!!!!

HappyUP!!! - Shawshank Redemption
Why it happened - channel surfing
Why it makes me happy - this movie ALWAYS traps me on a day like today....just doing a scan...draws me in ....and always makes me feel good. Probably my fave movie of all time. Who doesn't like it when EVIL is defeated?


No comments: